39 Celebrities with a hair transplant
It can be a frightening process to pursue a hair transplant, and many people feel as though they are the only person who is suffering from hair loss and choosing surgical treatment. These individuals should know they’re not alone. Hair loss affects the vast majority of people and the hair transplant industry is one of the fastest growing cosmetic surgery industries in the world.
We have compiled an extensive list sharing the details of celebrities who have experienced hair loss and we believe have undergone a hair transplantation. We hope this will help show our users they are not alone, and many of their idols have suffered from the same issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do celebrities get hair transplants?
Where do celebrities get hair transplants?
How long does hair transplant last for?
Will hair transplants get better?
- R. Rashid, L. Bicknell, T. Morgan: Follicular unit extraction hair transplant automation: Options in overcoming challenges of the latest technology in hair restoration with the goal of avoiding the line scar, In: Dermatology Online Journal, Nr. 18, 2012.
- ISHRS Practice Census Statistics. Published 2020
- E. Loganathan, S. Sarvajnamurthy, D. Gorur, et. al.: Complications of Hair Restoration Surgery: A Retrospective Analysis, In: Int. J. Trichology, Nr. 6, 2014, S. 168–172.
- Gupta, M.; Mysore, V.: Classifications of Patterned Hair Loss: A Review , In: Journal of cutaneous and aesthetic surgery, Nr. 9 (1), 2016, S. 3-12.
- Rassman WR, Bernstein RM, McClellan R, Jones R, et al.: Follicular Unit Extraction: Minimally Invasive Surgery for Hair Transplantation, In: Dermatol Surg., Nr. 28 (8), S. 720–770