Receding Hairline Guide
Hair loss and a receding hairline is a sensitive topic for many men. Whether the loss is barely noticeable or at an advanced age, this usually leads to dissatisfaction and a lowered sense self-esteem. But what can one do to combat a receding hairline? Many remedies promise a miracle cure and cannot fulfill these promises. But there are exceptions in the fight against hair loss.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can you do about receding hairline corners?
Why do you have a receding hairline?
Which hairstyle works best with a receding hairline?
- R. Rashid, L. Bicknell, T. Morgan: Follicular unit extraction hair transplant automation: Options in overcoming challenges of the latest technology in hair restoration with the goal of avoiding the line scar, In: Dermatology Online Journal, Nr. 18, 2012.
- Fabbrocini G, Cantelli M, Masarà A, Annunziata MC, Marasca C, Cacciapuoti S. Female pattern hair loss: A clinical, pathophysiologic, and therapeutic review. Int J Womens Dermatol. 2018;4(4):203‐211. Published 2018 Jun 19.
- Glynis A. A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy of an Oral Supplement in Women with Self-perceived Thinning Hair. J Clin Aesthet Dermatol. 2012;5(11):28‐34.
- Katz HI. Topical minoxidil: review of efficacy and safety. Cutis. 1989;43(1):94‐98.
- Urysiak-Czubatka I, Kmieć ML, Broniarczyk-Dyła G. Assessment of the usefulness of dihydrotestosterone in the diagnostics of patients with androgenetic alopecia. Postepy Dermatol Alergol. 2014;31(4):207‐215.