Hair Transplant Austria
Medically reviewed by Dr. Sternberg
Vienna is known for its excellent medical facilities, highly-trained doctors and regularly among the top ranked livable cities in the world. They use the latest techniques and equipment to provide natural-looking results at reasonable rates. Learn all about the cost, pros & cons, and medical tourism possibilities for hair transplants in Austria.
|Best Clinic in Austria||DHI Vienna|
|Length of stay||2 - 7 days|
|Methods||DHI, FUE, FUT|
|Recovery||10 days after DHI / FUE|
|Duration||5 - 9 hours|
What does your hair loss look like?Find DoctorFree & non-binding
|High-Quality Medical Facilities: Numerous clinics in Vienna specialize in hair transplantation, providing access to advanced technology and skilled surgeons.||Travel and Accommodations: Traveling to Vienna for a hair transplant may require time off work, arranging travel and accommodations, and possibly navigating a new city. This can add additional stress to the procedure and recovery process.|
|Beautiful City and Culture: Vienna is a beautiful city with a rich cultural heritage, which can make it a great destination for a medical tourism trip.||Overhead Costs: Although hair transplantation may be cheaper in Vienna, it is still a significant expense.|
|Lower Costs Compared to the US: The cost of the procedure in Vienna is often lower compared to the US. This may make it a more affordable option for those seeking high-quality care.|
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is a hair transplant in Vienna?
The cost per graft in Vienna lies at around 2.93 USD. On average, you can expect to pay 7,371.93 USD for 2,500 grafts in Vienna.
What is the best hair transplant clinic in Vienna?
DHI Vienna is the best hair transplant clinic in the city due to positive reviews from patients, who have praised the clinic's professionalism, expertise, and results.
- Gupta, M.; Mysore, V.: Classifications of Patterned Hair Loss: A Review, In: Journal of cutaneous and aesthetic surgery, Nr. 9 (1), 2016, S. 3-12.
- Pratt CH, King LE Jr, Messenger AG, Christiano AM, Sundberg JP. Alopecia areata. Nat Rev Dis Primers. 2017;3:17011. Published 2017 Mar 16.
- Avram MR, Finney R, Rogers N. Hair Transplantation Controversies. Dermatol Surg. 2017;43 Suppl 2:S158‐S162.
- Venkataram, A., & Mysore, V. (2018). Logic of Hair Transplantation. Journal of cutaneous and aesthetic surgery, 11(4), 169–172.
- Katz HI. Topical minoxidil: review of efficacy and safety. Cutis. 1989;43(1):94‐98.