Hair Transplant Brazil
Hair is one of the most visible features in our appearance, and most people are very self-conscious of how their hair looks. Hair loss is a common problem. Generally, around 50% of women and 60% of men suffer from it due to various reasons. Stress, radiation therapy, some tight hairstyles, certain medical conditions, hormonal changes, and genetics are among the most common causes.
There are many ways to treat the problem depending on the particular case and situation. When non-invasive treatment doesn’t help, one considers hair transplantation. It can become a life-changing solution for people suffering from hair loss. Many countries offer medical tourism, especially aesthetic medicine, and Brazil is no exception.
|Most clinics provide free non-binding consultations online.||Traveling to Brazil will add to the price of the procedure if the clinic does not offer all-inclusive services.|
|Many clinics state that they speak English too so that the communication can be conducted more efficiently and comfortably.||Many clinics require to send an inquiry for the price of the procedure.|
|Many clinics in Brazil specialize specifically in treating hair loss and performing hair transplantation. So, they are more concentrated on improving their skills in hair transplantation.||Online consultations may not be so comfortable and cause some level of distress for the patient.|
|There is an opportunity to combine your stay for a short weekend in Brazil with the surgery. There are many lovely sightseeing places worth visiting.||In addition, the patient does not have an opportunity to visit and see the clinics before arriving there.|
|Some clinics offer additional services and facilities such as a hotel, a TV, a cafeteria, etc.||Having to travel after the surgery may bring some discomfort and difficulty compared to doing the procedure in one’s home country.|
|A language barrier at some clinics may cause some problems.|
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a hair transplant cost in Brazil?
What is the best country to get a hair transplant?
Where can I do a hair transplant in Brazil?
- R. Rashid, L. Bicknell, T. Morgan: Follicular unit extraction hair transplant automation: Options in overcoming challenges of the latest technology in hair restoration with the goal of avoiding the line scar, In: Dermatology Online Journal, Nr. 18, 2012.
- Guarrera, M.; Cardo, P.; Arrigo, P.; Rebora, A.: Reliability of hamilton-norwood classification, In: Int J Trichology, Nr. 1, 2009, S. 120ff.
- ISHRS Practice Census Statistics. Published 2020
- Rassman WR, Bernstein RM, McClellan R, Jones R, et al.: Follicular Unit Extraction: Minimally Invasive Surgery for Hair Transplantation, In: Dermatol Surg., Nr. 28 (8), S. 720–770
- E. Loganathan, S. Sarvajnamurthy, D. Gorur, et. al.: Complications of Hair Restoration Surgery: A Retrospective Analysis, In: Int. J. Trichology, Nr. 6, 2014, S. 168–172.