41 Hair Loss Treatments
Are you looking for a “miracle treatment” to stop your hair loss? Then you have come to the right place. Hair loss remedies are a dime a dozen – from natural remedies to medications and surgical procedures. We have compiled a list of remedies that is as COMPLETE as possible.
We present each remedy briefly, clarify objectively whether it is suitable and tell you how much it costs. Let’s venture into the jungle of hair loss remedies with a drawn machete!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best hair loss treatment?
Does anything really regrow hair?
What really helps combat hair loss in women?
Which home remedies are best for hair loss?
- Fabbrocini G, Cantelli M, Masarà A, Annunziata MC, Marasca C, Cacciapuoti S. Female pattern hair loss: A clinical, pathophysiologic, and therapeutic review. Int J Womens Dermatol. 2018;4(4):203‐211. Published 2018 Jun 19.
- Semsarzadeh N, Khetarpal S. Platelet-Rich Plasma and Stem Cells for Hair Growth: A Review of the Literature. Aesthet Surg J. 2020;40(4):NP177‐NP188.
- Amato F, G, Bono G: Measuring Finasteride Efficacy. Dermatology 2003;207:214-214.
- Katz HI. Topical minoxidil: review of efficacy and safety. Cutis. 1989;43(1):94‐98.
- Glynis A. A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy of an Oral Supplement in Women with Self-perceived Thinning Hair. J Clin Aesthet Dermatol. 2012;5(11):28‐34.
- Adil A, Godwin M. The effectiveness of treatments for androgenetic alopecia: A systematic review and meta-analysis. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2017;77(1):136‐141.e5.