15 DHT Blocker Against Hair Loss
At least 40% of all men and 20% of all women are affected by hair loss. Excess DHT is one of the main causes of hair loss in men and women. Through various foods, drinks, but also medications, you can counteract the excess DHT and hair loss. Learn on this page, which means sustainably DHT block.
Frequently Asked Questions
What blocks DHT best?
Is finasteride dangerous?
What causes the DHT level to rise?
- Cho, Y. H., Lee, S. Y., Jeong, D. W., Choi, E. J., Kim, Y. J., Lee, J. G., Yi, Y. H., & Cha, H. S. (2014). Effect of pumpkin seed oil on hair growth in men with androgenetic alopecia: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM, 2014, 54972
- Amato F, G, Bono G: Measuring Finasteride Efficacy. Dermatology 2003;207:214-214.
- Sattur, S. S., & Sattur, I. S. (2021). Pharmacological Management of Pattern Hair Loss. Indian journal of plastic surgery : official publication of the Association of Plastic Surgeons of India, 54(4), 422–434.
- Glynis A. A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy of an Oral Supplement in Women with Self-perceived Thinning Hair. J Clin Aesthet Dermatol. 2012;5(11):28‐34.
- Katz HI. Topical minoxidil: review of efficacy and safety. Cutis. 1989;43(1):94‐98.
- Adil A, Godwin M. The effectiveness of treatments for androgenetic alopecia: A systematic review and meta-analysis. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2017;77(1):136‐141.e5.