medihair.com strives to provide the best service possible and as part of that, the more we know about your needs, the better we are able to customize our services. We respect your privacy and safeguard your information. In order to preserve your trust, we pledge to protect your privacy by adhering to the practices described below.
We collect information in two ways: personal information and information we get from your use of our services.
Personal Information is information that is associated with your personal identity. We use personal information to understand your needs and interests, and to provide you with better products and services. Once you choose to provide us with personal information, you can be assured it will be used only to support your customer relationship with medihair.com. We take the trust you place in us seriously. We will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to any third-party. While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. “Personally identifiable information” may include, but is not limited to your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or date of birth.
Declaration of consent
By clicking the consent declaration check box in our contact forms, you expressly declare your informed consent to the collection, processing and use of the personal data provided, including your health data, so that we can send you information about hair loss treatments. This also includes the forwarding of your data to cooperation partners, i.e. hair loss treatment providers. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation. You can send or communicate your withdrawal of consent to us at any time (e.g. by e-mail to email@example.com).
Information we get from your use of our services is data about usage and service operation that is not associated with a specific identity. We collect and analyze non-personal information to evaluate how visitors use our website. Aggregate data we collect may include pages visited on the site, unique URLs visited within the site, browser type, and IP address. Most non-personal data is collected via cookies or other analysis technologies.
Information Use and Sharing
We will use your information to respond to you, personalize your experience, improve our website and improve customer service.
Third Party Websites
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act) and we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. This database is only accessible by those authorized to access such systems, and these individuals are required to keep the information confidential.
Should you no longer wish to receive our informative emails, you may click on the unsubscribe link located within each message received and/or you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nevada Privacy Rights
Under Nevada law, Nevada residents may submit a request directing us not to make certain disclosures of personal information we maintain about them. To exercise this right, please contact us:
- By phone at 1-888-118-116
- By email at email@example.com
California Privacy Rights
This section contains disclosures required by the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and applies only to “personal information” (“PI”) that is subject to the CCPA. Consumers with disabilities may access this notice by standard screen reading software. Personal Information We Collect, Disclose for a Business Purpose, and Sell. We collect the categories of personal information about California consumers identified in the chart below. Medihair.com sells some PI but not other PI: As further set forth in the chart below, in the past 12 months, we have disclosed and sold California consumers’ personal information to third parties for business and commercial purposes. To provide our services, California consumers send us personal information and direct us to transfer that information to doctor’s offices and other service providers to assist them in obtaining appointments, products, and/or services. In the past 12 months, we have not sold the personal information that California consumers have directed us to share with third parties for these purposes. However, we collect other data about visits to our websites and advertisements. To opt out of this process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Rights Regarding Personal Information. California residents have certain rights with respect to the personal information collected by businesses. If you are a California resident, you may exercise the following rights regarding your personal information, subject to certain exceptions and limitations:
- The right to know the categories and specific pieces of personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell about you, the categories of sources from which we collected your personal information, our purposes for collecting or selling your personal information, the categories of your personal information that we have either sold or disclosed for a business purpose, and the categories of third parties with which we have shared personal information;
- The right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you or maintain about you.
- The right to opt out of our sale(s) of your personal information. Please note that if you opt out of certain types of sales, we will be unable to provide you with the services that rely on such sales.
- The right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA. To exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the following information and submit the required verifying information, as further described below:
- By phone at 1-888-118-116
- Online at [webform/Web Links for right to know, right to delete, and right to opt out. The right to opt out link should be titled “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” or “Do Not Sell My Info”.]
- Note that we may need to request additional information from you to verify your identity or understand the scope of your request, although you will not be required to create an account with us to submit a request or have it fulfilled. We will require you to provide, at a minimum the full name you used, your telephone number, the email you entered into our site, and your Zip Code. You may designate an authorized agent to make a CCPA request on your behalf by submitting this form (https://medihair.com/privacy-request/) to us. We do not knowingly sell the personal information of minors under 16 years of age.
If you have additional privacy questions or if you are otherwise concerned with our personal information practices, then you may contact us here:
medihair.com is part of Medihair GmbH
50825 Cologne, Germany
This policy was last modified on May 12th, 2022